Re: "Random Informative Bits" or "The World is a Vampire"

On 11/27/01 5:25 PM, quoth the effervescent Bru-Say at
b_lachey at hotmail_com:

>Hey, Uno's is being goofy.  I just called and asked for a reservation there,
>and manager Steve told me basically we'd have to book a package.  I was all
>whiny about having to do that, but once it was described, it sounds groovy.
>They'd have a room for us, and for $12 a person (food, soft drink, tax and
>gratuity included), they'll basically set up a little pizza buffet of their
>4 or 5 most popular pizzas and keep bringing them out 'til we're full.
>Beer/liquor will be handled seperately.  What does anyone think?  Sounds
>rockin' to me.

My G-d. This sounds absolutely perfect. And, I think, cheaper and easier
than doing everything individually. I'm all over it.

My only question, of course, is if there'll be anything besides pizza,
like salad or even just bread sticks/snacky things, for those who don't
like pizza, or if people can still order things off the menu if they
like.  I myself am going more for the company than the food, so hey, I'm
fine with pizza.

I say we go for it. There aren't going to be too many places that'll be
fine with 30 people descending on them at 11pm on a Saturday. And I think
Uno's is simple and yummy, anyway.