Re: OtR in the workplace

--- Matthew Mesina <soberman_69 at hotmail_com> wrote:

 So much so that one of the opticians I
> work alongside,

So you're an optician?  I worked for Louisville
Optical in a former life.  Fun job, but it was sorta
barking up the wrong tree, if you know what I mean.

 How can people be
> content going through
> life only listening to music that has been selected
> for them, relying on
> souless conglomerates to dictate to them that which
> is "good"?

Well...first of all, just because a conglomerate
dictates something good doesn't necessarily make it
bad.

Secondly...I don't know.

Have any of you guys had any interestng
> OtR work-related
> experiences?

My coworkers complained about the OtR track on the
Roaring Lambs project that was playing over the store
speakers.

Kelvin the first

=====
Screw the whales.