Re: OtR in the workplace

--- Matthew Mesina <soberman_69 at hotmail_com> wrote:
Have any of you guys had any interestng
> OtR work-related
> experiences?  (Besides the person who works for the
> Christian bookstore who
> was told Karin was breathing too heavy.)

a couple of weeks ago (last tuesday) inspired by deep
and utter meloncholy (a man or rather the lack
thereof) i played 'rhapsodie' (the mp3 form i got from
the otr site and have on my desktop in case of
emergencies).  over and over ad nauseum one might say
if this were possible, which it isn't.  on the 2nd go,
my boss yelled over his cubicle 'good god what's dying
over there? can you put it out of it's misery
please?'.  (i must state for the record that he is
rather fond of 'hotel california' and technoporn songs
with a 'bom chicka a bom-bom' sort of sound to them.)

on another work related note, i have found that i
cannot play 'sleep baby jane' here as the song spawns
a deep desire to get up and let my hips sway, a
reaction similar to allowing oneself to think about
the last time they were really kissed (which in turn
then leads to playing 'rhapsodie' over and over, it's
a vicious cycle).  karen does breathe really heavily
sometimes, come to think of it.  how does the old joke
go?  have sex and the next thing you know you'll be
listening to otr (oops i mean rock music)...

how's that for tuesday morning madness?!

regards,
liesel

=====
"stories & cigarettes have ruined the lives of lesser girls"
p. yorn