RE: OtR in the workplace

Here we go again with Liesel's third grade teacher's wrath. ;)

barry

-----Original Message-----
From: Vogel, Andrew (VOGELAP) [mailto:VOGELAP at ucmail_uc.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 9:24 AM
To: 'Liesel tarquini'; over-the-rhine at actwin_com
Subject: RE: OtR in the workplace

Just in the interest of clarity, when you say "...the song spawns a deep
desire to get up and let my hips sway, a reaction similar to allowing
oneself to think about the last time they were really kissed...", does the
"they" in your statement refer to ONE or to ONE'S HIPS being kissed?

Inquiring minds want to know.

---
Andrew Vogel: Manager of Professional Programs, University of Cincinnati
College of Pharmacy
http://pharmacy.uc.edu
(513)-558-3784