Re: OtR in the workplace

--- JLuvzMusyk at aol_com wrote:
> for instance, when we would take family vacations, we would all
> bring tapes to listen to, and we would take turns.

We did that too!  Between 10-12 our family took month long vacations,
pop rented a car and we drove all along the west coast one summer,
and down the east coast the next.  How parents expect a 10 year old
to endure Jerry Vale is beyond me.  Then again, I made them listen to
Sha-Na-Na.  They had that tv show around that time and I just *Loved*
them...  did I get the name right?  anyway...

As far as OtR at work, it's a family biz here.  Just me and the folks
in the office and they both like every song I've unplugged the
earpeice to to have them listen.  Plus I don't mind the radio station
they have it set on.  No pop/top 40/souless babble playing here, the
standard station is AM 900.  Little talking and the classic and best
contemporary Hawaiian music all day.  Can't complain.

And then Taft and brunch.  I too will be very much there in spirit
and tastebuds.  Ya'll will understand that more when you get to
Drew's digs that Saturday ;).  The airfare for Ohio was handed to me
as an early Xmas gift and I made a really damn hard decision to turn
it down due to unexpected home repairs and other priorital (that a
word?) things that just *poof*, came up.  I'm loving reading through
all your posts and feeling your excitement for 12/7 and I look
forward to meeting a few of you down the road one day.  Have a drink
for me @ Uno's???

michelle

 - excellent suggestion on UB40 btw.  My Toad the Wet Sprocket is
nestled nicely above my U2 and I was going crazy trying to think of
someone between Tw - U, heh.  aloooooooha...

 -- For the record, I was really looking forward to Ysoie's corsett
and pointy boots.