Re: Waking Life

On Mon, 26 Nov 2001, Jeff Wisniewski wrote:
> I've seen it, and it will probably be in my top ten for the year. I have
> seen 210 movies so far this year (I have a bit of an obsession with
> going out to see movies and scads of free time), so top ten out of that
> many is saying something.

I've seen it, and it probably *won't* be in my top ten, and I've seen 227
movies so far this year (not counting videos), so that says ... nothing
much, really.  :)

(FWIW, my favorites so far are _Memento_, _Yi Yi_, _Thirteen Days_, _Iron
Monkey_, _Divided We Fall_, _Startup.com_ and _Osmosis Jones_ -- and yes,
I realize all of those films were released before 2001, except for the
last two, but films tend to get released in Vancouver a tad late.)