Persistence

> My advice, be persistent OR be controversial.
> It can be hard to get noticed
> 'round here.  The people here are great, but
> the list is kinda sorta bound
> to the normal behavior of any closed society.
> (i.e. closed.)

Let me offer a differing opinion: Persistence
sometimes doesn't work. You may recall that
several weeks ago, I poured my persistent heart
into finding out the History of Woot. Alas, there
were some vague promises to share the origins,
and despite my best efforts (including my own
theories *and* a haiku), persistence did not pay
off. I am left to WOOTY-WOOTING in the dark.

Jeff McCloud
teamccloud at yahoo_com