Waking Life

> Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 02:12:34 -0600 (Central Standard Time)
> From: "Jeff Ostrom" <jostrom at mn_rr.com>
> Subject: Request and New Thread
>
> Also, I was wondering if anyone on the list (other than the utterly
> BODACIOUS Jessyka) has seen the film "Waking Life" and if so, what you
> thought of it.  Any takers?
>
> Jeff

I've seen it, and it will probably be in my top ten for the year. I  have
seen 210 movies so far this year (I have a bit of an obsession with
going out to see movies and scads of free time), so top ten out of
that many is saying something. If you can tune yourself into what's
going on, and don't give up after ten minutes, it's a fabulous ride.

If you see Waking Life and are tempted to see Tape, the other
Richard Linklater film currently in release, don't bother. It's
pretty awful.

Jeff