Re: anne lamott

In a message dated 11/19/01 7:29:49 AM Central Standard Time,
juliestorms at netscape_net writes:

<< Actually, it's crooked little heart - you must have read the cannibal
version.  LOL

 but my point was, you didn't read Rosie first?  Amazing set, but you have to
read Rosie to understand a lot of Crooked Little Heart. >>

Eeeeekkkkk! I HATE TYPOS!  :)

I haven't read Rosie yet. The bookstore has not gotten it back in stock yet.
I'm very interested in reading it sometime soon. I love the way Lamott told
the story. Each character is so well defined.

Rose