Re: anne lamott

I actually read crooked little heart before I read rosie, mostly because my library only had crooked little heart, so I had to get rosie over interlibrary loan.  I
sort of got that "ooooh, so THAT'S why" sense from reading it.  And Anne Lamott is wonderful.  I heard her speak a few years ago, and she sounds and acts just like
I expected her to.
BK
np:  Elvis Costello: All this Useless Beauty