eBay Auction for America items

OK, I've done it.  I've listed things I never thought I'd part with.
 I'd never have done this if eBay wasn't running Auction for America
and the money wasn't going to the September 11 fund (I'm not making a
penny on any of this).  Now it's your turn to do your part and if you
want any of these items, bid them up!  I put a reserve on both the Patience
tapes because I'm not willing to part with them unless it's for a "pretty
penny."

Hopefully this link will work:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=sross31

Also, I'm going on vacation on November 9, so I need to ship everything
by November 8 or it won't go until after Thanksgiving.

Have fun!

Shelly