otr experience

gilhamilton sez:

(and i'm snipping and editing ever so slightly out of context to make it
support my point better---that's o.k.,   or so the gummint tells me)

=================================
especially
to show people I know who don't have ANY idea just how truly wonderful an
OtR
 experience really is.
=================================

this was in my in-box today from a friend in middle ohio.  i had just sent
her good pup bad pup days before.   had to share.   qwite happy with the
result,  even better than i 'spected.

"...back porch

this cd is so beautiful.    i cried through #1 and #3 and a couple more of
the songs... "

ahh,  life is good.

see ya.
jg