Re: OtR Footage (was Re: Assorted swag)

hi.

michelle sez:

> If Hawai'i was one of their normal tour stops and I needed maybe more
> than one hand to count the times I'd been present in the audience,
> which for me is Zero, maybe I'd relate a little with that sentiment.  ;)

if i were in a band,  i'd book the hell out of places like Hawaii.    i'd
wanna play at some bar on every  island.    oh,  maybe  4 times a year.

let me phrase it another way:     "hmmm:   new jersey,  or  hawaii?
jersey? hawaii?      jersey?  hawaii?   jer...HAWAII!!!!"

call me crazy.
jg
np:  caron wheeler  __beach of the war goddess__