ebay goodies

~~~~From: "Shelly R" <turnleft at onebox_com>
~~~~Subject: eBay Auction for America items

~~~~OK, I've done it.  I've listed things I never thought
I'd part with.
~~~~ I'd never have done this if eBay wasn't running
Auction for America
~~~~and the money wasn't going to the September 11 fund
(I'm not making a
~~~~penny on any of this).  Now it's your turn to do your
part and if you
~~~~want any of these items, bid them up!  I put a reserve
on both the Patience
~~~~tapes because I'm not willing to part with them unless
it's for a "pretty
~~~~penny."

i checked the stuff out, and half the cds i didn't even
know existed!  i dunno if i'll be able to bid b/c i'm
currently broke, but if you don't mind explaining what
things are i would really be interested in a
deutero-discography lesson.  thank you and good luck w/
your sales.
-=katherine=-

=====
"feel the slip and the grip of grace again"  ~~over the rhine