shows and the tour it will post to the list and website. Also, we have not
yet been given a day when tickets will go on sale for Taft Theater in
Cincinnati OH. Again, once we know it will post to the list and website ASAP.

WINTER TOUR 2001 - more information at www.overtherhine.com

12/2/01    Stubb's BBQ - Indoor  Austin, TX  78701
801 Red River Rd
(special acoustic show -no opener)
21+ show
http://stubbsbarbq.citysearch.com/1.html

12/5    The Ark Ann Arbor MI
Opener: Kim Taylor

12/6  Calvin College Grand Rapids MI
Opener: Kim Taylor
All Ages

12/7 Taft Theater Cincinnati OH
All Ages

12/8/01   Schuba's  Chicago IL (2 shows)
Opener:  Kim Taylor
7 pm is 18+
10 pm is 21+
www.schubas.com

12/11  Blueberry Hill Duck Room  St Louis MO
Opener: Kim Taylor

12/12  Grand Emporium  Kansas City MO
Opener: Kim Taylor

12/14   Stage Door Madison WI