eBay OTR stuff

The OTR HDIF single is a CD single that IRS put out for radio/promotional
use only.  It was never available for public sale (although I'm sure
there are people out there who got it, sold it to used CD places, etc.,
etc.).

I was, as you all know, a bit obsessed way back when and wanted to have
one of everything associated with the band, including any compilation
they appeared in, any magazine or newspaper article, etc.

Scoop This is a compilation CD put out in Canada by EMI.  Can't remember
where or how I got this one, I'm sure it wasn't hard to come by back
in the day (1993).

It's Not the Size That Counts is another compilation CD, this one put
out by IRS.  Nothing special about 'Jacksie' (it's straight off Patience).
 Again though, a must have for the obsessive collector.

Where Are My Headphones you might be able to find in used record stores
if you really poked around.  The one thing about this 1994 release is
that the version of 'How Does It Feel' is Live, in the WCBE studio.
So it sounds somewhat different.  I hadn't listened to this CD in ages,
until yesterday, and I was surprised by how much good stuff by other
artists I like is on it.

Seahorse - this is one I doubt very many people have.  I may not have
this story totally right, it's been a long time, but anyway...  The band
met this guy in England, Matt.  He had a manor house that he was renovating
and using as a music studio/production place, etc.  When Matt decided
to put together a CD to make money to rehab the place they were all for
letting him use one of their songs on it.  I think this all happened
at the same time they first met Gordon/Jack, in fact I think it may have
been how they met Gordon.  So while the version of the song on the CD
is the same as on Besides the CD has some real band history associated
with it.  I don't think the Seahorse ever became what Matt hoped it would
and I don't think there were very many copies of this CD ever manufactured.

The Last Day of Spring tape is another Matt Robert creation, it's just
another thing a collector would want.  It's unique and I'd be surprised
if you could find it, or The Seahorse at a store.  Actually, I'd be totally
shocked.  I don't even remember us ever selling either of these through
OTR, although I packaged so much stuff in my time I've probably forgotten
about them.

The two Patience tapes are, in my opinion, the primo stuff I'm willing
to part with.  When OTR first recorded Patience it was only available
on tape and initially Linford did all the labels for them.  The tape
isn't labeled other than the sticker which is only on one side.

I also have, but didn't list it, video #666.  Linford drew little satanic
things around the IRS man (horns, pitchfork).  Since these are still
available I didn't think it'd be a "hot item."

Shelly