FW: Winter Tour dates WOOT WOOT

Title: FW: Winter Tour dates WOOT WOOT

If we are still taking WOOT definitions - the Schuba's two shows in a row has to qualify if not for the definition at least be worth a woot or two!

>12/8/01   Schuba's  Chicago IL (2 shows)
>Opener:  Kim Taylor
>7 pm is 18+
>10 pm is 21+
>www.schubas.com

I mean like how can you beat two shows in a row?  We usually do both one right after the other.  They clear the place out so you have to leave and get back in line again which means you don't get as good of a spot as you may have had for the first show and you have to pay again as well.  But it's only about 6 hours or so from Cincy, so if people are traveling in for the Taft show, it's a perfect night after.  It is also pretty cool that they have the show for those not old enough to drink as well.  It is also a lot less smoky and loud/rowdy than the later show.  Tickets are up for sale at the Schuba's site as well.  $14.00 per ticket.