Re: Million Dollar Hotel

on 10/22/01 4:32 PM, Alfred B Johnson at hoopyfrood at juno_com wrote:

> Worse than Heather Graham: who was that girl who played the scientist/PhD
> in that James Bond movie?  Denise somethin'?  Richards.  Man was she bad.
> I mean.  I know she's s'pose to be a Bond girl, but c'mon.  Bad, bad,
> ridiculous.  More ridiculous than the gadgets, even.  The gadgets I like.
> The girl, no.

Quite so. My dominant memory from that movie: the Bond girl scientist
wrestling with something resembling a giant ball-point pen shouting "We have
to stop him!"
Those may not be her exact words, but you get the point.

Now, ask me to write my own movie script and I probably wouldn't do much
better.

Oh well. Everyone's a critic. Not everyone's a writer.

Or an actress. :-)

~kristi