RE: The view of the AC unit since it is in my window

Title: RE: The view of the AC unit since it is in my window

>np-- the clanging and plops from my wall mounted air
>conditioning unit (yup
>there are still some of these out there....central air is a bear).

Yeah if you live in an old farmhouse like mine, with hot water heat.  No ducts for the central air to flow.  Besides(note the OTR disc title) isn't peeling wallpaper and a shuddering window AC unit just so OTResque?

np: Steve Taylor - Liver