Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #795

Amy Joy Eversole wrote:

> my name is amyjoy, and i'm addicted to listees.

Amy Joy: I must say that I rather like your name. The combination is
musical (it's two trochees, actually). Everyone: try saying it out loud-
Amy Joy. See? Doesn't it make you smile?

> please allow me to indulge in a few personal notes:
> gail, i like you!  thanks for de-lurking and sharing from your very
> personal experiences.  please don't wait another five years to speak up
> again!

I second that sentiment.

> johnpauldavis (thanks for your encouraging comments regarding peaceniks
> and cynicism) said:
>
>> Besides Shelley, who I know lives out here somewhere, are there any
>> Northern California/Pacific Northwest listees?
>

> i'm not sure if they're listees, but i know quite a few otr fans in the
> seattle area...jeff, chris, michele?  are you out there?

A: You're welcome.
B: Shoot! I was just in Seattle a few weeks ago.

> i listen to a lot of otr.  and ben harper.  and ani, when i get
> angst-ridden.  i just got three british roommates yesterday.  craziness!

Have you heard the most recent Ani? Has it made its way overt to you on
the other side of the world? It is, I think, her best album to date. A
very mature work.

peace,

John

np: Wilco- Yankee Hotel Foxtrot