Pre-show, Post-show, Sat. Brunch

Hey everyone! Not that anyone will change things
because of just one person, but I wont be able to do a
brunch the next morning after the show.  I still think
the post-show gathering at Uno's sounds pretty good
though.  Also, I don't see why we can't do a post-show
AND a next day brunch gathering. :-)  That way,
everyone will be able to choose which will be better
for their own personal schedule. Just a thought!

And Drew!! If you wanted to do a pre-show gathering
I'd try to make it. I'm coming from Middletown though.
 I could bring Turtle Brownies!  (No actual turtles
sacrificed in this process.) ;-)

~~ Jessica