making me cry
making me wonder
bringing me down
but making me love you

making me sad
making me sorry and
a little afraid
but making me love you...

our Supreme Court-Appointed Excecutive, Mr. Bush, likes to keep saying
"God bless America." I would like to ammend the statement:

god help us.

-John

np- The Sundays- Reading, Writing, Arithmetic

--
In the electoral campaign, President Bush named as the most important person in his life Jesus Christ. Now he has a unique chance to prove that he meant it seriously: for him, as for all Americans today, "Love thy neighbor!" means "Love the Muslims!" OR IT MEANS NOTHING AT ALL.

 -  Slavoj Zizek, "Welcome To The Desert Of The Real II: Reflections on WTC"