Re: Don's phyics lectures

on 10/6/01 3:58 AM, Over-The-Rhine Digest at Owner-Over-The-Rhine at actwin_com
wrote:

> Next week's talk is "X-ray Vision", the one after
> that is "How Stars Die", and then I close with "Why Black Holes Make Bad
> Neighbors".  I think it's going to be a lot of fun.  Now I know many people
> don't usually associate the word "fun" with "physics", but they're wrong.  :-P

Wow- that *does* sound like fun! I wih I was cloer, cuz I'd be there.
Physics  (though not math) fascinates me! I took one course in college that
was really cool, that introduced most of the concepts without too much
complicated math stuff..that's what I like, the theory of it and how it
relates to other stuff. Hell, Mindwalk in my favorite movie, and I actually
made it through *one* Fritjof Capra book ;)

Thanks for the invite!

--
Peace to all,
~tab

"I just don't have much left to say. They've taken their toll, these latter
days."  ~Over the Rhine, Latter Days