Re: Linford's solo CD

chris said, in reply to my e-mail about having played the role of eve...

> That would most definitely count, but I have to add that to "own" the role,
>  you would have to have played it really, really well--y'know, be the
>  definitive star... :-)

*grin*  then it's definitely mine!  of course i was the star...you expected
no less?

and there's the video tape to prove it, if you don't believe me.  *wink*

the kid playing snoopy (his name is tommy) tells me that we're going to have
to work hard to steal the show from everyone else.  *laughing*  i told him
we're not going to have to work hard at all...

except that the kid playing *my big brother* is extremely adorable.  but
then, maybe that's his downfall...charlie brown isn't supposed to be
adorable!  ha ha ha!

that's all for now...except that i went to the zoo yesterday and got to pet
the elephants!  i even got pictures!  YAY ELEPHANTS!

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka

ps...kelvin, i'll write you back soon...when i have more than ten minutes to
sit here and do e-mail.  :)