Re: war...

This will be a quick resolution. Those rag heads don't have the money to
fight us. And yes we must route them out or there will be more sky
scrapers falling to the ground.
	There's nothing cool about ragging on Bush, he's an excellent
man. We have people in our own country who go about their business posing
as average citezens all the while they are tranfering info to the
terrorist community.
	One thing you have to remember, The extremists in Afghanistan and
Saudi Arabia can't become top dog in the world again like they were in
past generations as long as capitolism exists. As long as capitolism
exists they can't be the epi-center of commerce like they once were. Bin
Laden is = Hitler. Simple as that, and he won't succeed.
	And for awhile racial profiling is ok. Based on religion and
color, whatever, it's all we have to go on. The real terrorists are
sneaky, so some innocent people will have to be inconvenienced.
	Not a big price to pay for the greater good. Muslim Americans
should feel greatful that we have the ability to investigate them, yet
still allow them to remain in our country, that we are a sophisticated
enough sociaty to allow them to remain here at all, when most countries
wouldn't have the resources to do so.

WS