Re: war...

I don't appreciate the racial slurs.

W. S. wrote:

> Those rag heads don't have the money to
>fight us.
>	There's nothing cool about ragging on Bush, he's an excellent
>man.

Ok, got it: Afghanis = "ragheads", Bush = "excellent." Anything  else?

> As long as capitolism
>exists they can't be the epi-center of commerce like they once were.

You means "capitalism," right? Or is this some new kind of movement
based on the city where  seat of a nation's government rests?

"epicenter"  mayhaps?

> Bin
>Laden is = Hitler. Simple as that, and he won't succeed.

I'm so glad you're here to do the math for me.

In review:

Afghanis = "ragheads", Bush = "excellent," bin Laden= "Hitler."

>And for awhile racial profiling is ok.

Swell idea! In repsonse to terrorism, let's all become terrorists ourselves!

--
In the electoral campaign, President Bush named as the most important person in his life Jesus Christ. Now he has a unique chance to prove that he meant it seriously: for him, as for all Americans today, "Love thy neighbor!" means "Love the Muslims!" OR IT MEANS NOTHING AT ALL.

 -  Slavoj Zizek, "Welcome To The Desert Of The Real II: Reflections on WTC"