Re: war...

Wow. I didn't know this was a war with manners, let me go out and start
over. Sorry guys. i didn't realize we were still holding those folks in
esteem and respect.
	Who needs those trade towers anyway! Ha ha glad they're gone!
Getting to be an eye sore! Couldn't see the sunrise very well.
	All those people that were burned or squashed to death? Who needs
'em? We're overpopulated anyway right?
	Big light you're smart alek, but it's ok. I just know that when I
send something to you it better be spell checked right?
	I mean e mail is the highest form of communication right?

Give me a break man,
WS

PS  I really like a brain flexing knock down drag out fight, but no one
is bringing anything to the table. I've got half my brain tied behind my
back just to make it fair!
	(For those of you who have a gapping mouth right now, allow a
laugh to come forth)