Re: How about a change in topic?

> Dangerous Wonder: Mike Yaconelli.  Original editor of the Door Mag.  A
nice
> little book so far.  All about living the life of faith with all the
abandon,
> wonder, curiosity and grace of a child. Good stuff. Might even find an
excuse
> for still watching cheezy sci-fi and cartoons in it!

 oh my . . . that is an incredible book.  i was at a conference he puts on
and i had the opportunity to attend his early morning Bible studies (i
forget exactly what they were called).  anyway, he has to be the most
powerful yet completely non-religious christian speaker i have had the
opportunity to hear.  my favorite moment of the conference was when he got
up on the stage to chastise those of us who had crashed it during the Five
Iron Frenzy show and were stage diving.  he was about to kick us off when he
had an abrupt change of heart and followed suit.  he has got to be the
oldest stage diver in history, but it sure taught some of the older, more
conservative crowd a lesson or two.

ken