Re: How about a change in topic?

Oooh!  I'm so thrilled to see this list move on to a
new topic!  I just have to say that I love Tolkein,
the Hobbit and LOTR were required reading way back in
sixth grade, and I've re-read at least a dozen times!
As for current reading, I just finished reading
Starhawk's "The Fifth Sacred Thing", required reading
for my ordination program.  It is a "utopian" story,
but that's kind of a poor description.  Previous to
that, I read Thomas Merton's "The Seven Storey
Mountain."  Quite a contrast!!!
-Alyssa