Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #674

>Currently catching up on some old Tom Robbins titles I'd missed along the
>way.  Just started Still Life with Woodpecker.

oh, excitement! i have now read that book three times, and every time i read
it...new things pop out that i never noticed before, and i think this third
reading deemed that one my favourite.

although "jitterbug perfume" is a pretty darn gorgeous book...

i killed time with a butcher knife this morning by curling up in the big
comfy chair at barnes & noble with the biggest flavoured latté they served
and "fierce invalids home from hot climates", the newest robbins effort. so
far, it's pretty good...better than "frog pajamas". (IMHO)

i was hoping to get a glimpse of the newest amy tan book (title is something
about bones, or a bone-seller or something) but there were no copies. i
didn't like her last one (hundred secret senses)...so i'm a bit nervous.

jillian.
like a feather it will be.