Re: How about a change in topic?

--- Gilhamilton at aol_com wrote:
I'm actually working on an essay on the 13 point of
Kelvinism, using the CHRYSANTHEMUM as a guide.  No
kidding.  I started it some time ago (in response to
all the Calvinists surrounding me on a daily basis)
and have recently revisited it.  Hopefully it will be
finished soon.

Kelvin

> The Five Points of Calvinism -- Weighed and Found
> Wanting: George L. Bryson.
> Very concise short book that presents the TULIP a
> chapter at a time and then
> analyzes them a chapter at a time.  One thing I've
> found interesting so far
> is that he presents the TULIP as a complete system
> that stands or falls all
> together.  There can't be consistent 3-4 points
> Calvinists he says.
>
> pax,
> kevin
http://www.actwin.com/MediaNation/OtR/