Re: The Debbil made me do it!

there can be no discussion with fruitful gains, unless both parties agree
upon a slected method of terms. further, argument will proceed nowhere
unless there are agreed upon truths. without that, this all devolves into
'i think' and 'i feel' and 'you're wrong, because i say so'

grace is an amazing concept, but you have to realise that you need it, in
order for it to amaze you.

i don't usually read pop-chirstian stuff. i onno if phillip yancey fits in
there... but - my boyfriend gave me the grace book that he wrote, and it
blew me away.

especially the part describing babette's feast (which  a good friend had
told me about too). and how it was the people who needed it most who did
not recognize what they were receiving from babette.

anyway,

> Please can we take the argument forward from this, either here or
> offline, or if you will not listen to me, discontinue it?

unrepentantly freezing, and missing the mountains,

rhys

--
Time passed . . . Dirk Gently' Holistic Detective Agency, Douglas Adams