tattoos and contradictions

Leviticus 19:28  Um, doesn't it mention something about not tattooing your
bodies? I guess that's just one of those prohibitions many people (some
christians?) *choose* to overlook or ignore cause it's just not practical. If
you believe in the bible how can you justify picking and choosing what is ok
now, even though it's right there in the bible saying don't do this?

I have 5 of them and want more work on two of them. Yay! for body art.

Peace~
Holly