Re: The Debbil made me do it!

But Kelvin.....!!!

What I am objecting to is the automatic grouping of lgb people in the same
category as adulterers, alcoholics, liars, thieves, recidivists, criminals,
child molesters, sheep-shaggers, etc., etc., etc..

What I have said all along is that there is no evidence beyond prejudice on
which to make this grouping.  Rather than show me better evidence than a few
disputed proof texts, you continue wildly to made yet more associations with
no basis.

Please can we take the argument forward from this, either here or offline,
or if you will not listen to me, discontinue it?

Derek
'Wherever Jesus went there was a revolution;
wherever I go people serve tea"
                           (Anthony de Mello)