Re: revisionism

> LOL... Calm *down*  You're smart; we're all aware.

I'm not smart, I just know where to look things up.  :)

> > Next thing you know, you'll be saying Washington, DC city hall
> > official David Howard deserved to lose his job, and to be accused of
> > racism . . .
>
> No, I wasn't intending to bring that up, but thanks for showing us again
> how smart you are!

Actually, I had to look up Howard's name -- gotta love Google.com -- since
all I remembered was that there had been a big controversy over someone's
use of the word "niggardly".  But once you know a few of the distinctive
facts, doing the research and filling in the gaps is a piece of cake.