Re: revisionism

In a message dated 6/21/01 3:14:39 PM Central Daylight Time,
prestokelvo at yahoo_com writes:

Once again, you're speaking about perspective and
interpretion of a thing.  I can say 2+2=7 until I'm
blue in the face, but that won't make it so.  Even if
I'm colorblind, purple is what it is.  If evolution
were a fact, my not believing it wouldn't make it not
factual.  I'm just saying that, wether we can get to
it or not, there is a fact/truth underlying all these.
ofen elusive, but still there

I see what you're saying, but most (not all, though, as you and Don pointed
out) things in history aren't (seemingly--we don't want to start this fight)
objective like 2+2 = 7.  Most things are treated as fact based on the
perspective of the person bringing us the (hi)story.

Jan