Re: changing subject--flap your wings and drive

--- Kendrickjd at aol_com wrote:

> First, one of my favorite bands has always been the
> Choir.  We've talked
> about them before on the list, so I know I am not
> alone here.  Does anyone
> have the new album, Flap Your Wings?  What do you
> think?  It's a bit more
> melllow than I expected for such a long-awaited
> release...

I think Flap Your Wings is an awesome disc and the
tribute song to Gene Eugene is very beautiful and
touching.  I've been a fan of the Choir since around
'85 when they were still called Youth Choir and my fav
disc to date is still Circle Slide.  Too me, that
album is "perfection" and should have made the boys
stars!  Anyway, I definitely think they've grown in
their songwriting over the years and here's to hoping
they have several more albums in them.

Max