Re: changing subject--flap your wings and drive

>From: Kendrickjd at aol_com

I have 2 Christian music-related questions.

>First, one of my favorite bands has always been the Choir.  We've talked
>about them before on the list, so I know I am not alone here.  Does anyone
>have the new album, Flap Your Wings?  What do you think?  It's a bit more
>melllow than I expected for such a long-awaited release...

Yeah.  Plus the reake of "Beautiful, Sacndalous Night" was a horrible,
scandalous mistake.  And what's up with all those funky noises?
Still, its the Choir.  They always evolve, and I intend to follow wherever
they may go.  If one CD falls short of complete and utter genius, so be it.
Besides, it stll has moments of genius that many bands would kill for.

Steve said he almost called it "Saskatoon lynx" but didn't to avoid forever
having to explain himself.  Yeah well, could any enlightened soul please
explain it to this dim bulb?

While I'm at it, does the Daniel Amos site have the explanation of "Kalhoun"
on it.  I don't get it...

chasing kangroos,  (huh?)
Matt