Re: changing subject--flap your wings and drive

actually, i agree with jan.  i posted a few months
back that i heard a connection b/w incubus and seven
day jesus.  the incubus album "make yourself"-- the
whole thing-- reminds me of them.  i frequently wonder
if i'm making this stuff up :)  thanks, jan.