Re: the innocence mission... And Wade

> All this talk of the innocence mission is wonderful.
> I personally would pick their first A&M release as my favorite.

although I can't agree on the first Innocence Mission being their best, the
aforementioned 'Wonder of Birds' has to be one of my all time favorite
songs.

> Don's new solo CD "Ten Silver Slide Trombones" is also beautiful.

"Ten Silver Slide Trombones" is nice for those of you who really got into
the warmer sounds of "Birds..." and really lets us all appreciate Don's
timid vocals for the first time in an extended format.
But IMHO, if you're wanting a baptism into brilliant songwriting and a few
lyrics that are powerful enough to make you cry, pick up Umbrella.

Karen (Peris) is also one fo the most genuine performers you'll ever meet.

"You are like the ticket-half i find inside the pocket of my old leaf-raking
coat there all the time all the while forgotten: i so often seem to leave
you in churches, and other islands "

P.S. On how many shows on the recent tour did Wade wear a sarong? Karin
introduced him something like, "Here's a guy who looks better in a skirt
than I do, and he's gotta be brave playing a Texas show like this..."

P.S.S. Baron, you still a listee? Email me offline.

windows to fly through,
paul