changing subject--flap your wings and drive

I have been meaning to bring this up for a while, so what better time than
when I am trying to change the subject?  (FYI, in the spirit of the list
guidelines, Kelvin and I have taken any more discussion off-list.  And for
the record, I have been on this list forever, and I have never known Kelvin
to be deliberately rude or mean.  I was just pointing out what I thought to
be an inappropriate use of the term.)

Also to pay tribute to what good things can come from such a diverse list, I
have 2 Christian music-related questions.

First, one of my favorite bands has always been the Choir.  We've talked
about them before on the list, so I know I am not alone here.  Does anyone
have the new album, Flap Your Wings?  What do you think?  It's a bit more
melllow than I expected for such a long-awaited release...

Second, have you heard the Incubus song "Drive"?  That song (music, melody,
the guy's voice) sounds so much like an old Christian band I used to listen
to, but I can't place it.  I am thinking it might be Seven Day Jesus, but I
am not sure.  Anyone else make the connection?

Jan