Re: U2

--- BEric123 at aol_com wrote:
> I've noticed that U2 has popped up on the list
> lately, but did anyone go see
> them at Rupp Arena in Lexington, KY?

I didn't know they were there!  I missed it!  Now I
have something else to be chipped off about!

> Oh yeah, while I was waiting to buy some things at
> the Asbury Bookstore, I
> flipped through the new CCM to kill some time and
> saw a brief paragraph about
> OTR and Films for Radio. I can't recall ever seeing
> them in the magazine
> before.

A few years ago they actually reviewed "Good Dog Bad
Dog" and possibly "Darkest Night of the Year."

Kelvin

=====
"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy that sustained him during temporary periods of joy."
                               -- W.B. Yeats