Re: U2

> Does anyone know if there is an extra verse to One
> that the band sings when they play it live? They
sang
> an extra one at the end of Fridays show, but they
> played a little loud, and I couldn't make out the
> words.

not sure when they added that, but they sang it on the
hasta la vista baby cd i have (popmart tour) and sang
it in cleveland.  reconstructing from memory:

hear us calling Lord
hear us call
hear us knocking, knocking on the door

and then that is repeated.

the show thursday was amazing.  and pj harvey is very
much like that.  anyone going to the show in columbus
tonight, definitely get there in time to hear polly
jean.  her opening song sent chills up my spine.

looking forward to seeing them again tonight in
columbus (sorry lara, i don't have an extra ticket).

=====
'cause like all true believers
i am truly skeptical
of all that i have said