Re: Music

--- Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:
> I think this whole conversation is becoming
> unreasonable. After six
> years, we should all finally have gotten it through
> our collective heads
> that we're not going to agree about religion or CCM.
> I've lost count of
> how many times I've seen these same damn arguments.
> This particular round
> of threads has now been with us for at least a
> month, if not two.
> Actually, I think I've lost count.

i gently disagree and say they are not arguments,
necessarily.  when the president wants to forward
funding 'faith-based' organizations as part of his
agenda, for example, the people i would like to chat
with should have well-founded and well-thought-out
opinions, pro- or con- (eg. i am decidely con-, but
love to hear the "views" of my hard-line rightist
friend).  hopefully, the varying opinions on this
particular channel refelct the volatility of issues
such as that (which i think) and are not being formed
by it (which i sincerely doubt).

ok, sorry :)  -- i've only given FFR a dozen or so
(decent) listens, and i don't have much of an opinion
to form yet except that i like guardedly like it, and
that i feel a more variegated "influence stew" from
just about all of the tracks.

np: kirsty maccoll - tropical brainstorm