Music

I think this whole conversation is becoming unreasonable. After six
years, we should all finally have gotten it through our collective heads
that we're not going to agree about religion or CCM. I've lost count of
how many times I've seen these same damn arguments. This particular round
of threads has now been with us for at least a month, if not two.
Actually, I think I've lost count.

So I have another question. Everyone's saying how much the new album
surprises them, for good or ill. What surprises people the most? And do
y'all think it signals one completely new direction for OtR, or just a
new raft of possibilities?

I'm still working on my own answer, but I'll get there soon.