the Official Authority on What Glorifies God

<Sorry, but I have to de-lurk to comment that I can't believe I'm the
only one
                                                            <who
thinks this is a startlingly judgemental statement...or the only one
who would       <venture to say so. Now I'm no fan of cookie-cutter
CCM, not by any stretch of the <imagination. But wow! Who appointed
you the Official Authority on What Glorifies
<God?

Perhaps I should explain myself. I, the lowly Shelley Renee Bowers,
am not the Official Authority on What Glorifies God. I was only
implying that music of higher quality is much more glorifying to God.
Not that CCM isn't- He of course is glorified by a heart willing to
serve Him, which many CCM artists have- but how much better is a
willing heart mixed with amazing talent. Sorry if I came off
judgemental, I was just making a point.

anyhoo.........

I really like the new Moth personally. Perhaps I'm weird, but I think
that that version is one of the best.

well, I better go clean my room before I get a room fine. (But other
than that crap, I really do like Cedarville!)

Shelley