Re: Xian music

>From: "jillian tully" <waytogojane at hotmail_com:

>(Abrush which tars EVERYONE on Forefront, I know.)
>
>no, not EVERYONE. simply the ones who are mentioned in their weekly
>newsletter and get all the press and the airplay and the awards.
>
>i am friends with andy osenga and the rest of the normals, and more so with
>friends of theirs, some friends that they have had since high school. there
>is not a single lyric written by andy that isn't completely from his heart,
>and touched by his faith.
>
>not to attack you, since most people don't give a rat's arse about the
>normals, maybe because their first record was so "forefront". the second
>album, though...it's beautiful. not the stuff you'd expect to hear on CCM
>radio...

I don't feel at all attacked.  Spend a week as an outspoken Christian on the
Midnight Oil list- THAT'S attacked.  I could tell you stories...

BTW http://www.truetunes.com is saying essentially the samethings about the
normals as you.  I tried listening to it at a Christian bookstore, but it
didn't do anything for me.  Perhaps I need to allow it to grow on me?  -
Matt

np - Powerpuff Girls soundtrack