Re: F***

prestokelvo at yahoo_com writes:

--- Troy M Miller <yort5thor at yahoo_com> wrote:
However, the negative connotation
> -- for whatever
> reason, and whether or not it is valid -- *does*
> exist.  And I think
> because it does, that's why artists like OTR cringe
> when they get
> categorized as such.
>

>>This is so gay!  If these cats would get over being so
>>ding-danged concerned about their image maybe that
>>could change that "negative connotation."

>>Kelvin

Watch your mouth, Kelvin.

Jan

Disclaimer: I wrote this e-mail several ways, trying to find out the best way
to tell Kelvin I thought that using "gay" as an insult or derogatory term
especially in this manner was childish, sad, immature, ignorant, rude, and
wrong.  Wasn't sure what the best way was to do that, so I opted for the