Re: F***

i_scoobysnak at yahoo_com writes:

the church is.  i'm still trying to figure out how OtR
is a "christian" band.  i don't mean that at all
confrontationally, and i realize there are christian
refs to god, jesus, heaven, etc., but look at how many
are on s. mclachlan's *surfacing*.  is SHE considered
christian rock??

i don't know if i consider OTR a christian band at all.  i did, in fact, pick
up GDBD at Northwestern Bookstore (a christian bookstore in the
minneapolis/st. paul area).  my brother picked up Besides for me at the same
store.  just thought i'd throw that out for you.  maybe, just possibly, some
others on this list picked some of the cds up at christian bookstores also
and that's where the assumption of OTR being a 'christian' band comes from.
just a thought.

Robin