Re: The wonder and the was

Sarah,

You left your cookies in plain view of a cookie snatcher?
If I had known, I would have reached back and taken one too. :-)
Little Blue River would have been so much more enjoyable with chocolate and
icing bliss to munch on.

Come to think of it, If Nothing Else is an Oreo song. Little Blue River goes
better with oatmeal raisin.
Kris